committee members CBS

New Notification Process for Club Committee Members

Licensed clubs without a gaming licence no longer require Personal Information Declaration (PID) forms for new committee members.

When the committee changes, the club simply needs to notify Consumer and Business Services of the change. These committee members will be approved subject to checks conducted by South Australian Police to ensure fitness and propriety of the committee members.

Committee members of clubs that hold a liquor and gaming machine licence will still be required to fill out a PID.

For more information please contact one of our consultants.


Changes to Committee member process

Changes to Committee member process